Are you spending too much time getting new customers to never see them again?
Getting new leads and converting them to customers can take a lot of time and $. You can’t afford to let those customers slip away after you finish a job. Retention is key! Learn from expert David Moerman of Home Service Business Coach how you can get and KEEP those valuable customers.
Here’s some of the key learnings:
- The 2/3 goal for repeat customers: 4:21
- Creating a neighborhood buzz: 6:20
- Branding priorities: 7:39
- The beginning of the customer journey: 10:40
- Competing on price?: 13:10
- Getting in front of customers 15:25
- Asking what’s important to the customer 18:40
- Your customer avatar 24:16
- Strategy for customer reviews 30:07
- 3 things you need before the job is complete 34:54
With the right strategy and the right tools, you can create a customer experience that keeps them coming back for more. To learn more,
- Listen to David’s podcast on Home Services Business Coach.
- Learn how you can leave the admin work to Jobber at GetJobber.com so you can focus on what really matters and what you do best.
- Get a free assessment to see how Signpost can help boost your ratings and reviews.